As an Educated covnerted from Brahmincal lineage, who once was a deep castiest and a racist, allow me to educate you,
1. courting is not wrong, you need to know the person very well whom you are going to marry
2. marry the person because you love her, the love must be the foundation of it, not marrying her, because she is your cooking vessel, your washing machine, and your baby producing factory. She is to be the love of your life
3. Marry because God chose her for you to be your other half, to be your missing ribs. Two shall become one flesh
4. God can use any agency to make her meet you and you her, through parents, through community through direct meetings through whatever.
5. If God says yes, and your unbelieving parents says no, (God does not force people to say yes), then take a stand as the spirit leads you
6. There is no room for racism against any color or skin of Christian
7. Abraham chose for his son, because only few were there that worshiped God as the true God, other races had not yet come to the knowledge of God
8. Dating for fun and having fun with women or men = WRONG
Jacob choose his wife, Boaz chose Ruth and Ruth chose boaz , and so on. Don't comparE Jewish cutural systems with Manu smriti, don't teach me Brahminical religion, I can teach you and lecture you that half of your roots is Hinduism, so come clean of all this
Manu the Satanic law giver of Hindu society , someone I studied, someone I can quote from manu smriti is not the law giver of christians, it is the holy spirit that writes it in our hearts
if peter can eat anything that is unclean, that Jesus made clean, so can you give your daughter or son in marriage to a good christian of any race or any tribe. We are one in Christ
Having said, I as a convert, will choose to marry whomever god leads me to, because I will not marry a Hindu fanatic or a muslim , and lead my life into a 2nd phase of conflict
Finally, I as a convert, refuse to allow my son or daughter to marry a RACIST.
Now, you have a choice as a Christians, propagate Kerala or propagate Christ. You won't carry your Kerala heritage into Heaven, you carry only your actions to answer for how you treated others.
If jesus asks you, tomorrow, to marry a white man or a black man or a hispanic or a Hindi person or a tamilian, who is filled with the holy Spirit, and you disobey, then you answer for it.
Keralites are gentiles, who accepted a Jew as their God, named Jesus. Jesus was not a keralite.
So you should NOT have any problem taking any one from any race who is a good Christian
More important to my children is CHRISTIAN VALUES not KERALA VALUES.
Christian values are SUPERIOR than the Hindu Manu smriti influenced Kerala values, if Kerala values that I find matches my bible, I will take it, other than that I will REJECT IT.
So, If I have "sinned", show me my sin as PER NEW TESTAMENT not by Manu smriti or twisted definitions of the old testament "explained" by "keralites" who are NOT JEWS or qualified to speak on behalf of Jewish culture.
don't define the Bible from YOUR world view. I am sure that if St Thomas had a son or a daughter, and he died and he gave her for safe keeping to your community , some of you would not even dare to touch her would it ? Given the fact a NON-KERALITE named Thomas the apostle gave his life for you. Show that same gratitude and love back to non-keralites.
Jesus didn't send Thomas the apostle to Keralites because they were amazing people, Jesus said, "It is the sick that need the Physician". It is because perhaps they were among the most wretched, racist, and suicide prone people. Let us be humble and let us treat ALL HUMAN BEINGS as equals. don't be syrianis you are Brethren, BRETHREN MEANS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS , one in Christ
Thank you Brothers and sisters
FROM A CONVERT FROM HINDUISM (who in the past would not even dare to touch you unclean people, but now willing to embrace all in Christ).