I did not want to get into the KJ's thread and hijack it anymore. I think I did enough of that. And the conversation there, which was supposed to be about Foreknowledge got diluted to so many random conversations.
These are some of the points I think everyone (including me) should keep in mind when they get in to any form of discussion/debate:
1. Salvation is meant for all mankind. But that does not mean everyone would be saved. Like education is meant for every child. But not every child goes to school.
2. You have to confess and believe in the Saviour to be saved - Choice
3. Does God know if you would make that choice? Yes. He is God. People should stop belittling or assuming some limitation in the power of the Creator. Who wants to be in Job's situation when God questioned him in all His self righteousness?
4. Has God chosen his people? Yes He has. It started from Noah. He chooses people because He knows who is after His own heart. This has happened from the time of Noah.
5. Do we know who all are His people? No - so, it would be best we stop assuming who is selected and who is not. Why I say is this is because, not everyone who comes to church is from the Lord. Every farm has its fair share of weeds.
There are more such points, but due to the lack of time - I would get into it later.